Jan 27, 2006

*Always from you.*

You make me forget that I love you.
You make me fall down and stare.
I know, that it is stupid to suffer,
I know that I shouldn't be scare.

Making me feel like a disaster,
playing with my whole mind.
One "I love you" more, and
I know I am not going to stand.

I just can't take it,
you were mine and always be.
Is it now when you need to go?
Now when I just can't live.

You make me feel so mad,
so freaking out of me.
Hiding wherever I can,
crying whenever I want.

We suit ourselves together,
but maybe things need a change.
Maybe she loves you more,
maybe she knows you care.

You could find what I can't give,
maybe in another girl.
She could give that safety,
that I actually need.

I love you,
and it hurts so bad.
I can't take it,
it burns so hard in my inside

Kill all my hopes,
don't leave anything inside me.
Let me escape, and run away,
so you can stay and love her.

Last night I said the truth,
I just can't hide it from you.
Let me say it one more time,
"I am always from you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home