Mar 29, 2006

He recovers his smile, he is ashamed at his back.
He's not at all who he used to be.
He has randomness at he highest point, he is not in here, not at all.
He tries to offend with his clear eyes.
He doesn't know what to do, but he's not alone.
I swear to God he's not alone.
He reached the point of no coming back.
I can see he's too afraid, they talk to me. His shaking hands.
He can't hold me tight, he can't aim too high.
But he got the point right.
The point of bleeding the heart out.
The goal of loving without love.
I hope he could think whatever he has to think.
So, somewhere on our inmensity he could show his feelings.
He doesn't love, I know.
But this is killing me, too slow.
Hoping that everything goes back or gets better.
Hoping to get back what I couldn't change.
Just in time for the glittery sky, that we couldn't stare at.
Your formality shows me how, I shouldn't behave.
It keeps a big black space between us,
showing me that things are never gonna change.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM , Blogger Tyler Durden said...

es de que...este no me gustó mucho...o sea si pero mm...no me gustó leerlo si sabes como?
tenia muchos "he is" y "his" o cosas asi...no se jajajaja todo mal...bueno ya jajaja te quiero, sigue escribiendo...YA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home