Dec 6, 2005

*Make my day*

Wake me up with your smile.
Kiss me until night arrives.
It doesn't matter if it gets late,
we have ourselves for an entire life.

What's the point of leaving?
If we are just gonna be missing
each other the whole time.
Don't leave, then. It's not time yet.

What's the point of lying?
We find the truth each day,
we believe what we want, everything we saw.
Don't leave, then. It's not time yet.

Find yourself next to me,
keep me safe everyday.
I will love you my whole life,
you are everything I want.

People can say what they want,
can see and touch,
I really don't mind.
I got you for my entire life.

If love will hurt us this way,
there's no need to be apart.
We can keep ourselves safe,
and heal the same old scars.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM , Blogger Tyler Durden said...

you made my day yesterday...
de que tus escritos junto con otras cosas han sido la razón de mi ahora nuevo yo...
sigue asi edna benedetti neruda allan poe...(esque si juntas a esos y otros muchos...haces tu género...pero muy faraway...tu eres única en lo que haces)
mm...bueno no se tengo frio...sigue asi...mm...got somethin...tell ya later...chaop!

*Por aKi pasé*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home